3D ARTIST PORTFOLIO
Master’s Degree in Videogame Creation Final Project 2011-12:
- Work done in one day.
- Modeling low for Unity3D racing games for smartphones.
- About 9k polygons. Diffuse texture with alpha. Wheels off with diffuse texture.
- As optional tasks, suggest a logo and a cover with a render of the result.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER PORTFOLIO
Final Degree Project:
Redesign of a bus – New security concept
- Video of the final draft of the bus.
- Exclusive use of free software.
- Attempt to search for effective and original solutions.
- Strong awareness and innovation in improving safety.
- Commitment to expanding accessibility of citizens with disabilities.
- 3D Modeling millimeter on previous 2D drawings.